Saturday 3 January 2015

The curveball that was 2014

2014 for me was a year of discovery, life threw me a curve ball and for a while I just stood there watching and  waiting for the ball to hit me square in the face. However around mid year a flood of what seemed like random unrelated events took place and they reminded me that I am not a tree and if I am not happy or sure about something I can always just move. So I put on my big girl thong and moved slightly to the left , the curve ball still came swooshing past me but instead of crying over the impact I took in the breeze and clarity it bought with it. 

I have taken 1000 of pictures of myself in various looks but fear kept me from posting them . I have decided to use the year that is 2015 to finally do something I have put off doing for so long and take the leap of faith.

So brace yourself for a flood of MissNikiM and her fabulous sense of style.

          XoxoxO 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment